These are a few bits I’ve picked up over the past 2-3 weeks in Penneys (Primark), New Look and M&S.
You’ll see a bit of a theme with these items – the majority of them are warm and soft and perfect for winter. I also did a bit of research beforehand to decide on the best colours to suit my skin and hair and then I used that colour scheme throughout – think berries, reds, deep greens & black.
AND you may notice multiple purchases of the same type of item in different colours. This is my favourite thing to do in winter, as I like to create a capsule wardrobe of smart, comfortable, warm items to make it easier to get dressed in the dark……. because I leave for work before it gets bright.
CLOTHES FEATURED IN THIS HAUL:
- Burgundy Long Sleeved Top: Penneys / Primark – €4.00 (Size 12)
- Black Long Sleeved Top: Penneys / Primark – €4.00 (Size 12)
- Striped Long Sleeved Top: Penneys / Primark – €6.00 (Size 12)
- Grey Bell Sleeved Jumper: Penneys / Primark – €12.00?? (Size 6)
- Purple Jumper: Penneys / Primark – €6.00 (Size 14)
- Burgundy Joggers: Penneys / Primark – €8.00 (Size 14)
- Jade Green Bodysuit: Penneys / Primark – €12.00 (Size 14)
- Dark Grape Skirt: M&S – €34.00 (Size 12)
- Black Skirt: M&S – €34.00 (Size 12)
- Check Shirt: M&S – €40.00 (Size 14)
- Black Velvet Jumpsuit: New Look – €39.99 (Size 14)
●Beach by Joakim Karud
●Soundcloud – http://ift.tt/203gViP